Trust Administrator / Senior Trust Administrator
We currently have a great opportunity for a trust professional looking to develop their career and join a well-regarded small, independent trust company.
- Administering an assigned varied portfolio of clients
- Preparing board/trustee minutes
- Maintaining company registers
- Assisting with sales and investments
- Preparing and processing payments
Knowledge and skills required:
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Effective team player
- Either hold or willing to study towards a relevant professional qualification
If you’re interested in finding out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.