Trust Administrator / Senior Trust Administrator
We currently have a great opportunity for a trust professional looking to develop their career and join a well-regarded small, independent trust company.
- Administering an assigned varied portfolio of clients
- Preparing board/trustee minutes
- Maintaining company registers
- Assisting with sales and investments
- Preparing and processing payments
Knowledge and skills required:
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work using own initiative
- Effective team player
- Either hold or willing to study towards a relevant professional qualification
If you’re interested in finding out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will provide professional advice and support to the team whilst taking responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
We currently have a great opportunity for a motivated individual looking to take the next step up in their career. Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will provide professional advice and support to the private clients team.
This role is within an independent global specialist in trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services. You will take direct responsibility for a simple portfolio of trusts, companies and wealth structures and mitigating risks. Our client is open to the level of experience for this role.