We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a proactive individual to work in a fast-paced environment, on the Islamic Finance team of a well-regarded provider of fiduciary services.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of entities
- Dealing with incoming correspondence and circulating to colleagues
- Being the first point of contact in client relationships
- Overseeing the maintenance and preparation of annual accounts
- Managing the billing process
- Ensuring the database information is accurate and kept up to date
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 2 years’ funds or trust and company administration experience
- Ideally hold a relevant professional qualification to Certificate level (ICSA/STEP)
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Flexibility, energy and enthusiasm
- Solution-driven attitude to problems
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We have an exciting opportunity for a school leaver or graduate to join a bespoke financial services provider. If you are looking for full support to develop the skills as a trust professional and begin studying for a professional qualification, this is the role for you.