This role is within an independent global specialist in trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services. You will take direct responsibility for a portfolio of trusts, companies and wealth structures.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a high quality service to clients
- Working with Trust Directors and intermediaries on ensure longevity in relationships
- Interacting directly with clients
- Achieving personal targets set out in the role against deadlines
Experience and skills required:
- Previous experience within a fiduciary business would be an advantage
- Looking to study towards a professional qualification such as STEP or ICSA
- Demonstrable experience of good client service
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
Work in a dynamic organisation, which fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and a focus on operational excellence, where you will be encouraged to aspire towards greater challenges and unleash your full potential.