New opportunity for a motivated individual within a well-regarded fiduciary services group, where further study towards professional qualifications will be encouraged and supported.
- Assisting with the administration of a portfolio of clients, trusts, companies and other entities
- Preparing minutes, arranging board meetings and presenting documents for review
- Forming companies and arranging for trusts to be established
- Liaising with third party service providers in regards to property management, sales and letting
- Preparing and processing bank transfer instructions
Skills and expertise required:
- Minimum 1 years’ trust administration experience
- Working towards a formal trustee qualification or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels
- Good working knowledge of the Companies (Jersey) Law 1991 and the Trust (Jersey) Law 1984 and their application to the business environment
- Excellent organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We have an exciting opportunity for a school leaver or graduate to join a bespoke financial services provider. If you are looking for full support to develop the skills as a trust professional and begin studying for a professional qualification, this is the role for you.