A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, providing administrative services to an international client base.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of Companies, Trusts and Foundations and Limited Partnerships
- Assisting in providing training to Assistant Administrators, where necessary
- Undertaking the billing and debt collection for you client portfolio
- Maintaining client’s files in an orderly manner
- Undertaking the initial review of Working Papers files for the annual accounts/Financial Statements
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a trust and corporate background
- Hold or studying towards a relevant professional qualification
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive approach to tasks and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Motivated and committed to development
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
Work in a dynamic organisation, which fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and a focus on operational excellence, where you will be encouraged to aspire towards greater challenges and unleash your full potential.