A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, providing administrative services to an international client base.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering a portfolio of Companies, Trusts and Foundations and Limited Partnerships
- Assisting in providing training to Assistant Administrators, where necessary
- Undertaking the billing and debt collection for you client portfolio
- Maintaining client’s files in an orderly manner
- Undertaking the initial review of Working Papers files for the annual accounts/Financial Statements
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a trust and corporate background
- Hold or studying towards a relevant professional qualification
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive approach to tasks and a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Motivated and committed to development
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a leading investor services group, you will be a part of the corporate service team administering a portfolio of corporate structures.
A great role within a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence where you will be dealing with day-to-day operational and risk management matters.
An exciting role where you will work as part of a dedicated team providing comprehensive trust and company administration services to an international client base.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced trust candidate to join a small organisation where they can progress their career.
A unique opportunity in Jersey to join a global private equity firm as part of the small but growing legal team. This is an interesting, busy and varied risk focused role that requires excellent communication skills.