Trust Accounts Officer
New opportunity for an Accounts Officer to join the private client services team within an award-winning provider of fund, corporate and private wealth services. The successful candidate will join the designated administration team and be responsible for the day-to-day bookkeeping and accounts preparation for this new newly created client facing role.
If you are an enthusiastic, diligent and well organised candidate, this could be the ideal role for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the bookkeeping and preparation of accounts for a PTC structure, comprising of trusts and companies (mainly BVI and USA)
- Bookkeeping and monthly/quarterly reporting and annual accounts
- Preparing/reviewing ad hoc reports such as cash flow forecasts and budgets
- Managing client relationships, providing quality and responsive service to clients
- Liaising with third parties such as client advisers, accountants, and tax agents in both the UK and USA
Experience and skills required:
- Strong bookkeeping knowledge and experience
- Experience in preparing financial statements for trusts and BVI companies owning UK real estate
- Competence in written and verbal communication
- High level accuracy is required
- Ideally, part qualified (ACCA) or CAT qualified or working towards a professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An independently trust and corporate services provider is currently seeking a proactive individual to undertake a 6 month project, reviewing internal finance processes.
Joining the corporate team, you will assist with all aspects of the administration of a portfolio of corporate clients to ensure a quality service is delivered at all times.
A fantastic junior level opportunity for a motivated individual to provide accounting support to the Senior Accountant and Head Office, as well as cashflow management and assist with the accounting for trading companies in Jersey.
A great role for a qualified Accountant with experience in preparing financial statements under IFRS and UK GAAP. You will provide services to private, expert and listed funds across a range of asset class and varied structuring requirements