Trust Accounting Manager
We currently have a great opportunity for a proactive and motivated individual, with previous people management experience to manage the accounts preparation team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of a complex portfolio of clients and preparing annual financial statements
- Providing assistance and support to the Director as required
- Providing leadership and guidance to all Bookkeeper, Accountants and administrative staff across the business
- Preparing weekly accurate and detailed statistics
Experience and skills required:
- Qualified professional or have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in trust and company bookkeeping
- Strong knowledge of bookkeeping and financial statement preparation for trusts and companies
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity to join a leading offshore law firm, as a Management Accountant.
A great role within an international accounting and business advisory organisation, providing administrative services to an international client base.
An excellent opportunity for a compliance and risk professional, at Director level, to join a highly regarded financial services business to develop, maintain and continually improve a robust risk and compliance framework.
Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will provide professional advice and support to the private clients team whilst taking responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
An exciting opportunity for a Trainee Fund Accountant to support the Fund Accountant/Senior Fund Accountant at this highly regarded, independent funds business.