Trust Account Manager
Acting as client contact and Account Manager for key clients, you will act as first point of contact for enquiries and liaise with both clients and UK Client Managers to ensure a quality service is provided to clients.
- Ensure successful and timely take on of new business for the offshore trust business
- Review processes to improve efficiency and delivery
- Testing processes in preparation for major events
- Escalation point for handling of complaints to point of final client satisfaction
- Provide leadership to maintain good team morale
Key skills and expertise required:
- Knowledge of share plan structures
- ICSA qualified
- Previous trust and company or employee benefit trust administration experience
- Logical approach to tasks and good decision making skill
- Knowledge and experience of statutory and regulatory requirements for Jersey companies and trusts
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will provide professional advice and support to the team whilst taking responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of complex trust and company structures.
We currently have a great opportunity for a motivated individual looking to take the next step up in their career. Joining an international provider of corporate, private client and fund administration services, you will provide professional advice and support to the private clients team.
This role is within an independent global specialist in trust, fiduciary, corporate and fund services. You will take direct responsibility for a simple portfolio of trusts, companies and wealth structures and mitigating risks. Our client is open to the level of experience for this role.