Trust Account Manager
Acting as client contact and Account Manager for key clients, you will act as first point of contact for enquiries and liaise with both clients and UK Client Managers to ensure a quality service is provided to clients.
- Ensure successful and timely take on of new business for the offshore trust business
- Review processes to improve efficiency and delivery
- Testing processes in preparation for major events
- Escalation point for handling of complaints to point of final client satisfaction
- Provide leadership to maintain good team morale
Key skills and expertise required:
- Knowledge of share plan structures
- ICSA qualified
- Previous trust and company or employee benefit trust administration experience
- Logical approach to tasks and good decision making skill
- Knowledge and experience of statutory and regulatory requirements for Jersey companies and trusts
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.