Trust Account Manager
Acting as client contact and Account Manager for key clients, you will act as first point of contact for enquiries and liaise with both clients and UK Client Managers to ensure a quality service is provided to clients.
- Ensure successful and timely take on of new business for the offshore trust business
- Review processes to improve efficiency and delivery
- Testing processes in preparation for major events
- Escalation point for handling of complaints to point of final client satisfaction
- Provide leadership to maintain good team morale
Key skills and expertise required:
- Knowledge of share plan structures
- ICSA qualified
- Previous trust and company or employee benefit trust administration experience
- Logical approach to tasks and good decision making skill
- Knowledge and experience of statutory and regulatory requirements for Jersey companies and trusts
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a global provider of corporate, fund and private client administration services, you will ensure a quality administrative service is delivered to an allocated portfolio of clients.
Our client is currently seeking a Trust Administrator to provide two week temporary support, with their day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures. Ideally you will be available immediately.
A growing fund, corporate and private client services provider is currently seeking an ambitious trust professional to join their team. Within this role you will oversee a team of administrations and have responsibility for a portfolio of complex and high risk trust and companies.
Join this highly regarded trust business and have overall responsibility for the administration of a portfolio of trusts and companies and help to develop operational plans, contributing to the longer-term strategic plans of the company.
Join this expanding global services provider as a Corporate and Private Client Officer and build relationships with intermediaries, third parties and key client contacts for entities within your responsibility.