Treasury Payments Specialist
A great opportunity to join an expanding treasury function with a diverse client base and a broad range of financial market products.
- Dealing with general banking investigations/queries on all payments, liaising with administrator teams across the business
- Monitoring outward payment queues
- Processing cheque requests for administrator teams
- 1st level authorisation on client payment instructions onto various systems, progressing to 2nd level when sufficiently experienced
- Assisting in the compiling of monthly statistics and drafting of operational procedures and step by step guides
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience of working in a back office of a wholesale bank would be advantageous
- An understanding of the relationship between domestic and foreign payments and cross border payments would also be advantageous
- Working knowledge of the four payment channels, SWIFT, CHAPS, BASCS and faster payments
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic career opportunity to join a global wealth management business and provide support to the Wealth and Investment team. This would suit an individual that is eager to progress in a client focused position. You will have the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification. Training and study support will be full supported.
A great opportunity for a highly experienced IT candidate within a global provider of financial services. You will plan and execute the technical requirements of a Security Strategy and act as a technical Subject Matter Expert to investigate and resolve issues across business systems and applications.