Treasury Payments Specialist
A great opportunity to join an expanding treasury function with a diverse client base and a broad range of financial market products.
- Dealing with general banking investigations/queries on all payments, liaising with administrator teams across the business
- Monitoring outward payment queues
- Processing cheque requests for administrator teams
- 1st level authorisation on client payment instructions onto various systems, progressing to 2nd level when sufficiently experienced
- Assisting in the compiling of monthly statistics and drafting of operational procedures and step by step guides
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Experience of working in a back office of a wholesale bank would be advantageous
- An understanding of the relationship between domestic and foreign payments and cross border payments would also be advantageous
- Working knowledge of the four payment channels, SWIFT, CHAPS, BASCS and faster payments
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Working as part of a global wealth management business, you will become part of a team responsible for the full control over security static data, including setting up new securities, pricing and maintenance of data.
A role that provides a high level of investment service within a global provider of banking and financial services. You will have the opportunity to develop long term client relationships and provide oversight and guidance to a stockbroking team.
An opportunity has arisen to join a growing progressional services business in a supervisory or managerial capacity on a contract basis.