Treasury Operations Manager
A great opportunity dealing with a range of complex services, you will manage a Treasury Operations team to ensure governance and control over all activities.
- Ensuring objectives are set for the team, coaching direct line reports as required
- Implementing risk controls and governance standards, incident management, risk and control self-assessment and ensuring all incidents and complaints are managed within agreed service level agreements
- Using management information to forecast longer term capacity requirements and monitor individual and business performance levels
- Liaising with stakeholders across the wider business
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- To hold an IAQ / Securities Institute Investment Certificate or similar relevant professional qualification
- Exstensive banking operations experience
- Experience in management or team Leadership with an understanding of Lean and Continuous Improvement methodologies
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.