Treasury Operations Officer | Private Equity Administration
Enjoy a rewarding career in this client-facing role within a leading bank, where they place great importance in developing the skills of their employees in an environment that inspires and promotes innovation to drive the business forward.
Working closely with the fund administration and fund accounting teams, you will be responsible for meeting deliverables in line with the client service level agreements.
Being part of this ambitious organisation, you will utilise your accuracy and professionalism on a daily basis within a sometimes time-pressured environment and can expect your performance to be valued.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing FX confirmation process by liaising with the different FX counterparties of the fund and agreeing the FX amounts to be settled
- Completing and maintaining an accurate FX log on a timely basis
- Monitoring foreign currency exposure by working closely with the client’s treasury and administration teams
- Preparing management reports
- Managing client queries and providing a high level of customer service to our external clients and business lines
- Contributing to the review and update of local procedures
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a back office treasury processing team
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments
- Good understanding of Treasury Products, as well as FX, liquidity, cashflow and various financial instruments.
- Sound understanding of accounting principles and knowledge of banking relationships and covenants
- Ability to work with accuracy and professionalism under a time pressured environment
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.