Treasury Operations Officer | Private Equity Accounting
Join a leading bank and be part of the accounting team within their funds department, in a client-facing role where you will utilise your strong communication skills along with a client focused approach whilst working in a forward thinking, positive and creative environment, offering a highly competitive flexible benefits package.
As part of the treasury team you will manage the settlement process for all FX trading and FX confirmation process with various FX counterparties of the fund.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and settling FX transactions/payments
- Completing and maintaining an accurate FX log on a timely basis
- Monitoring foreign currency exposure by working closely with the client’s treasury team and the company’s administration team
- Forecasting medium and long-term funding and hedging requirements (as applicable) and flag implications on fund operations to the accounting and administration teams
- Developing risk mitigation strategies and communicating with management
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a back office treasury processing team
- Good understanding of treasury products, as well as FX, liquidity, cashflow and various financial instruments
- Sound understanding of accounting principles
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
Manage the billing and timesheets team within a thriving independent trustee and corporate administration firm which is keen to attract skilled and motivated individuals with a real ‘can do’ attitude, whilst striving to support employees to achieve their utmost capability and provide them with a stable and nurturing environment in which to do so.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.