Treasury Manager | Fixed Term Contract (6-9 Months)
An opportunity has arisen to join a growing progressional services business in a supervisory or managerial capacity on a contract basis. You will manage an established team who provides payment services to multiple jurisdictions for a 6-9 month period.
- Managing staff, tasks and responsibilities of the payments desk and back office desk
- Ensuring all outward payments, Foreign Exchange and MM deals are identified correctly and processed appropriately
- Implementing and managing service level agreements with various business units
- Conducting and documenting regular service reviews and performing periodic security administration approvals
- Onboarding of all 3rd party banking platforms
- Taking ownership of investigations and incident reporting for the team
- Providing training to staff in the department and wider business where required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant banking industry experience in wither wholesale and/or retail role is essential
- High degree of risk and control awareness
- Comprehensive working knowledge of settlements
- In depth knowledge of payment delivery systems and an understanding of industry direction and trends
- Good all round working knowledge of electronic banking products , systems and services
- A professional banking related qualification would be advantageous
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic career opportunity to join a global wealth management business and provide support to the Wealth and Investment team. This would suit an individual that is eager to progress in a client focused position. You will have the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification. Training and study support will be full supported.
A great opportunity for a highly experienced IT candidate within a global provider of financial services. You will plan and execute the technical requirements of a Security Strategy and act as a technical Subject Matter Expert to investigate and resolve issues across business systems and applications.