Transition and Change Coordinator | Fixed Term Contract (8 Months)
We currently have an exciting fixed term opportunity to join a global telecommunications company as a Transition and Change Coordinator. Our client is seeking an individual who can communicate proactively with global partners, stakeholder teams and departments ensuring actions are satisfactorily completed in accordance with processes and timescales on projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting Project Managers with planning, administration, coordination and progress reporting, highlighting relevant risks and issues and ensuring documents are kept up to date
- Contributing to the continued development of processes and procedures to increase efficiency and improve the customer experience
- Assisting with processing of service orders, purchase orders, pricing requests and related invoices
Experience and skills required:
- Project management accreditation e.g Prince 2 Foundation, as well as knowledge of knowledge of MS Project, Visio, SharePoint and Salesforce would be advantageous
- Highly organised with an eye for detail
- Proactive and flexible attitude to work
- A key part of this role is good working knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.