Trainee Assistant Wealth Manager
Fantastic career opportunity to join a global wealth management business and provide support to the wealth and investment team. This would suit an individual that is eager to progress in a client focused position. You will have the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification. Training and study support will be full supported.
- Learning all processes within the wealth and investment business including working with the Relationship Management team
- Supporting the team to provide clients with relationship management and excellence of service
- Assisting in the acquisition of new wealth and investment clients
- Developing an understanding of client requirements and products
Key skills and expertise required:
- Interest in developing a career in wealth and investments
- Willingness to study towards a relevant qualification in the future (IAD in private client investment advice)
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you a technology focused individual that is starting out, or looking to progress in your IT career? This highly regarded, global organisation is seeking a new Service Desk Analyst to provide first level technical support to the firm.