Trainee Assistant Wealth Manager
Fantastic career opportunity to join a global wealth management business and provide support to the wealth and investment team. This would suit an individual that is eager to progress in a client focused position. You will have the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification. Training and study support will be full supported.
- Learning all processes within the wealth and investment business including working with the Relationship Management team
- Supporting the team to provide clients with relationship management and excellence of service
- Assisting in the acquisition of new wealth and investment clients
- Developing an understanding of client requirements and products
Key skills and expertise required:
- Interest in developing a career in wealth and investments
- Willingness to study towards a relevant qualification in the future (IAD in private client investment advice)
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a fantastic entry level opportunity for an individual with strong administration skills. Previous experience in a professional services office environment would be an advantage, however this is not essential as full training will be provided.
Joining the compliance function of a global financial administration services provider, you will assist the Director of Compliance in overseeing and managing compliance within the organisation, ensuring the company and employees are complying with both regulatory requirements and internal policies and procedures.