Trainee Trust Assistant
New opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to start their career within Trust. Joining the Private Client department, you will provide the members of your team with an efficient administration and secretarial service, to ensure a quality service is delivered to clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with routine client and bank queries and correspondence
- Arranging for corporate documents to be retrieved, notarised and legalised as appropriate
- Preparing Company and Trust meeting minutes
- Maintaining the Team’s office diary
- Assisting with client billing and fee collection
Experience and skills required:
- Ability to work well within a team
- Willing to study towards a relevant professional qualification
- Good time management skills and able to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An international bank is currently seeking someone with administration skills to participate in an ongoing project on the banking helpdesk. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a technical based role, providing administration, analytical and support as part of a wider team. This role is available for a duration of 9 months
We have an exciting opportunity for a school leaver or graduate to join a bespoke financial services provider. If you are looking for full support to develop the skills as a trust professional and begin studying for a professional qualification, this is the role for you.