Trainee Trust Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for a school leaver or graduate to join a bespoke financial services provider. If you are looking for full support to develop the skills as a trust professional and begin studying for a professional qualification, this is the role for you.
- Providing trustee administration for employee benefit trust’s, trusts and companies
- Answering queries from clients and colleagues
- Adhering to agreed service levels and exceeding client’s expectations
- Appling offshore structure knowledge to day-to-day administration tasks
What do you need?
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Good computer skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Willing to commence studying towards a professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this exciting opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining a leading provider of wealth management services in this management role, you will work with senior management in managing the trust business support department to ensure administrative support is provided to business units.