Trainee Trust Administrator
An entry level position for an individual seeking a career in offshore trust and company administration. You will work as part of a growing, global company and will be fully supported to study towards professional qualifications.
- Supporting the team with the day to day administration of client portfolios
- Processing bank payments
- Organising and preparing documents for couriers
- Inputting data and maintaining data
- Meeting productivity target and inputting daily timesheet
- Providing general administration support to the team; printing, scanning, filing, photocopying
Skills and qualifications required:
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s at grade C including Maths and English Language, or 3 A Levels at grade C and above
- Confident using all Microsoft packages (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Willingness to learn and progress
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.