Trainee Trust Administrator
We currently have a great trainee opportunity for a driven candidate to join a leading independent provider of fiduciary and administration services. Within this role you with provide administrative support to your team.
- Preparing documentation
- Liaising with clients by phone and email
- Preparing instructions and payments
- Ensuring records and databases are kept up to date
Skills and expertise:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work well within a team
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A reputable telecommunications provider is currently seeking a proactive individual with previous customer services experience to join their team. Within this role you will provide Call Centre support investigating and resolving fixed line faults, escalating to engineers where necessary.