Trainee Trust Administrator
A well-regarded provider of financial services is currently seeking a proactive individual keen to start a career in trust, to join their trainee programme commencing in September 2019.
Responsibilities will include:
- Administering trusts and personal finance structures
- Liaising with trustee’s advisers, professional intermediaries and financial institutions
- Ensuring a quality service is being delivered
- Recording all time spent on clients
Key skills and expertise:
- Willingness to study for professional qualifications
- Forward-thinking and good problem solving skills
- Stroing academic background
- Ambition and desire to grow professionally
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.