Trainee Trust Administrator
An opportunity for an ambitious school leaver or graduate to work within the private clients team of a large global organisation, assisting with administration duties and activities for your client portfolio. You will be fully supported through the internal training academy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with intermediaries/clients
- Checking and maintaining the central diary system
- Preparing minutes and assisting with debt collection
- Settling bills on behalf of clients
- Scanning, filing and binding documents
Skills and experience required:
- Ability to work well within a team
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an advantage, but is not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.