Trainee Sales Representative
You will provide assistance to the loan sales team to this provider, evaluating and preparing loans for approval. Supportive environment with excellent growth potential.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking general administrative duties for the loan sales team, including updating databases
- Obtaining and compiling financial information from loan applicants
- Once trained, meet with applicants to discuss information relating to loan applications
- Assisting with queries
- Processing payments
Experience and skills required:
- Ability to develop close working relationships
- Confident telephone manner
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Good analytical skills
- Previous experience working in an office environment is desirable
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
In this trainee level role you will work as part of a dedicated team to provide comprehensive administration services to our international client base. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a role with scope for career development and support to study towards professional qualifications.
A trainee opportunity within an award winning corporate services department. You will join this dynamic, growing team and deliver a high level of administrative support.
Join this leading insurance broker as part of a growing team to service a wide range of clients in the commercial market place.
A great entry level role for someone looking to develop their office experience within a bespoke financial services provider.
Providing assistance to management, you will ensure that stock is displayed clearly for customers and deliver a good customer service at all times.