Trainee Recruitment Consultant
A fantastic career opportunity to join a new recruitment business based in Jersey but specialising in overseas recruitment in the education sector. This would suit a motivated, hard-working individual that is seeking an interesting, fast-paced and varied role with lots of scope for progression.
What will this involve?
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process; marketing new opportunities, contacting candidates, arranging interviews, negotiating rates
- Becoming a specialist in your assigned area (geographic and faculty)
- Communicating with schools regarding opportunities
- Building strong working relationships with clients (schools) and candidates
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- A career focused individual with a positive, proactive, solutions focused attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable and able to work additional hours as/when required
- No previous recruitment experience necessary as training will be provided
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Exciting new role for an ambitious individual to join the HR team of a growing financial services provider. As the Junior HR Administrator, you will administer all employment matters from recruitment to exit while developing the skills necessary for a successful career in HR. This would suit a motivated school leaver/graduate or an individual with some previous administration experience.