Trainee Recruitment Consultant
A fantastic career opportunity to join a new recruitment business based in Jersey but specialising in overseas recruitment in the education sector. This would suit a motivated, hard-working individual that is seeking an interesting, fast-paced and varied role with lots of scope for progression.
What will this involve?
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process; marketing new opportunities, contacting candidates, arranging interviews, negotiating rates
- Becoming a specialist in your assigned area (geographic and faculty)
- Communicating with schools regarding opportunities
- Building strong working relationships with clients (schools) and candidates
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- A career focused individual with a positive, proactive, solutions focused attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable and able to work additional hours as/when required
- No previous recruitment experience necessary as training will be provided
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
We currently have a unique opportunity for an individual with strong communication skills and an interest in IT to join an established provider of corporate services. Joining the team, you will be responsible for delivering systems training to all new joiners to the business and ensuring IT training needs are met for employees.
A great temporary opportunity with an amazing team of HR professionals of a leading banking and first class provider of financial services.