Trainee Recruitment Consultant
A fantastic career opportunity to join a new recruitment business based in Jersey but specialising in overseas recruitment in the education sector. This would suit a motivated, hard-working individual that is seeking an interesting, fast-paced and varied role with lots of scope for progression.
What will this involve?
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process; marketing new opportunities, contacting candidates, arranging interviews, negotiating rates
- Becoming a specialist in your assigned area (geographic and faculty)
- Communicating with schools regarding opportunities
- Building strong working relationships with clients (schools) and candidates
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- A career focused individual with a positive, proactive, solutions focused attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable and able to work additional hours as/when required
- No previous recruitment experience necessary as training will be provided
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
New opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a highly regarded offshore administration services provider. As part of an established HR team, this role will involve resourcing, onboarding, learning and development and providing support to business managers with employee relations matters.
In this senior position, you will oversee a small HR department and offer generalist responsibilities with a focus on employee development and training. You will join an international professional services business offering tax, accounting and trust services to high net worth individuals.