Trainee Recruitment Consultant
A fantastic career opportunity to join a new recruitment business based in Jersey but specialising in overseas recruitment in the education sector. This would suit a motivated, hard-working individual that is seeking an interesting, fast-paced and varied role with lots of scope for progression.
What will this involve?
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process; marketing new opportunities, contacting candidates, arranging interviews, negotiating rates
- Becoming a specialist in your assigned area (geographic and faculty)
- Communicating with schools regarding opportunities
- Building strong working relationships with clients (schools) and candidates
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- A career focused individual with a positive, proactive, solutions focused attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptable and able to work additional hours as/when required
- No previous recruitment experience necessary as training will be provided
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
New HR Administrator opportunity to provide generalist HR support to the team in a forward-thinking provider of trust and fund adminsitration services. This would suit an individual with previous HR experience or a motivated school leaver/graduate looking to pursue a career in HR.
A key role within a leading integrated securities business, overseeing all the commercial areas of the business including Secure Storage, Security Services, Cash and Cleaning. This is an executive level position, reporting into the Managing Director.