Trainee Administrator | Private Clients
This role is tailored towards a school leaver or graduate looking to begin their career within the finance industry. As part of the trainee administrator programme, you will work as part of a team to administer a portfolio of client entities.
- Taking responsibility for the preparation of relevant documentation
- Developing technical knowledge relevant to client administration activities
- Adopting an understanding of bookkeeping and financial accounts
- Assisting with the production of client reports
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Must have a ‘right first time’ approach
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.