Trainee Marketing Assistant
Fantastic entry level opportunity for a creative individual to work alongside the Marketing Manager, at this local commercial company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in developing and executing marketing and advertising campaigns
- Proof reading
- Providing administrative support to the Marketing Manager
- Ensuring day-to-day administration is processed compliantly and accurately
- Liaising with colleagues and clients
Experience and skills required:
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop would be desirable
- Excellent telephone manner
- Confident working independently and managing a busy workload
- Attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a well-known telecommunications business and work as part of the customer service team to provide first line support to their customers.
A great opportunity to join a well-known telecommunications business to support the Head of Roaming and network team, in roaming testing and resolving customer issues as required.
An established telecommunication company is currently seeking an individual with previous customer service experience and an enthusiastic approach to tasks, to temporarily join their team.
An exciting opportunity for a focused individual, with a positive attitude to join an international IT solutions and managed services provider, as a single point of contact for all their clients.
An exciting opportunity for a Trainee Fund Accountant to support the Fund Accountant/Senior Fund Accountant at this highly regarded, independent funds business.