Trainee | Internal Audit
We currently have a varied trainee role within the internal audit team of an established trust company. This is a great role with opportunities for career development.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing gap analysis to help identify trends and development areas within the changing business
- Maintaining statutory, property and asset registers
- Preparing reports
- Setting up new contacts
Key skills required:
- Confident using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and creative thinker
- Good organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
We currently have a fantastic part time opportunity for a qualified Accountant to join a global accountancy and business network. Within this role you will be responsible for the review of Jersey, Guernsey and UK returns and provide mentoring support to colleagues.