Trainee Health and Safety Technician
Enjoy a fulfilling, rewarding and interesting career as a Health and Safety Technician within a dynamic and challenging industry, where ideas and opinions are shared, listened and considered.
Joining this forward-thinking commercial organisation you will be part of a truly diverse workforce that endeavours to support employees to maintain an acceptable work-life balance, whilst providing comprehensive benefits.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting health, safety and environment engineers
- Arranging and coordinating health, safety and environment training
- Researching and working collaboratively with relevant external and internal service providers, and Island environmental and health and safety bodies, ensuring that there is a comprehensive understanding of the business needs both presently and in the future
- Contributing to the day-to-day running of the health, safety and environment team, reviewing and updating company risk assessments
- Coordinating and maintaining the company’s site inspection records
Experience and skills required:
- GCSE grade C or above in English language, maths and science, ideally chemistry
- A desire to build a career and study towards a professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a compliance background, who enjoys taking on challenges to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base and believe in progressing employees’ careers, offering training and coaching to achieve this.
Start your career in a premier financial services company, working in a friendly team environment where you will be supported in your career development.
Discover an ambitious international accounting and business advisory organisation, offering excellent development opportunities and an inclusive and supportive environment for employees to reach their full potential, where our contribution to the firm will be recognised and valued through a highly competitive reward structure.