Trainee Fund and Corporate Administrator | 12 Month Contract
Start your career in a multi-jurisdictional organisation where you will be part of a high performance and high values culture, working collaboratively to unleash your potential in a supportive environment where your unique capabilities will be recognised.
In this role you will assist with the routine day-to-day administration of corporate structures under the direction of a Senior Corporate Administrator/Manager.
If you are looking to join a highly regarded and independent trust and corporate services provider, that fosters a culture of learning, continual improvement and focus on operational excellence, this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Responsibilities will include:
- Performing general administrative tasks such as filing documents on the company systems and maintaining accurate corporate files and records
- Assisting with the incorporation of companies and filing annual and other company returns
- Obtaining client due diligence on beneficial owners and controllers and maintaining the registers
- Assisting with all aspects of company secretarial matters including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, obtaining directors availability, drafting minutes and resolutions for routine matters
- Undertaking routine and office clerical tasks where necessary
- Preparing manual and electronic payment instructions
Experience and skills required:
- Communication and organisation skills
- Excellent time management to prioritise busy workload
- Enthusiasm to learn and gain knowledge of all aspects of the role
- Willingness to study for a relevant professional qualification
- Basic corporate knowledge would be an advantage, however relevant in-house training to be provided
- Excellent writing and organisation skills along with accuracy and attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
As Commercial Director in a global fiduciary, trust and corporate services provider, you will play a vital role in developing key growth sales, strategies, tactics and action plans, creating value to this fast-paced organisation.