Trainee Fund Administrator
Start your career in funds, working within a dynamic and fast growing team with incredibly interesting clients, where you will support the administration team to deliver a high quality administrative service to a portfolio of entities.
Being part of this forward thinking funds services organisation committed to attracting the best and brightest individuals, you will be continually supported with tools and training to succeed and develop.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring incoming emails, tracking requests to ensure they are captured and responded to on a timely basis
- Preparing draft responses to incoming requests and escalating to a mentor or line manager where appropriate
- Performing customer due diligence on clients and investors in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Preparing for and attending client company board meetings, assisting with recording and writing minutes
- Assisting with maintaining statutory records of client companies, partnerships and trusts, making necessary updates as required, without prompting from a line manager or mentor
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background
- Team player with positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- High attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.