Trainee Fund Administrator
A fantastic opportunity for a graduate or school leaver to begin their career in finance with the full support of this international provider of tailored trust, fund and corporate services. The successful candidate will be expected to study for a relevant professional qualification, supported by the company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with all aspects of the administration of funds, management companies and associated fund structures in accordance with the office service standards and policy and procedures
- Undertaking routine office and clerical tasks where necessary
- Preparing manual and electronic payment instructions to settle fund expenses
- Maintaining accurate daily time recording
Experience and skills required:
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Time management to prioritise a busy workload
- Ability to prioritise and work on own initiative
- Enthusiasm to learn and gain knowledge of all aspects of the role
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.