Trainee Fund Administrator
Start your career in funds, working within a dynamic and fast growing team with incredibly interesting clients, where you will support the administration team to deliver a high quality administrative service to a portfolio of entities.
Being part of this forward thinking funds services organisation committed to attracting the best and brightest individuals, you will be continually supported with tools and training to succeed and develop.
Responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring incoming emails, tracking requests to ensure they are captured and responded to on a timely basis
- Preparing draft responses to incoming requests and escalating to a mentor or line manager where appropriate
- Performing customer due diligence on clients and investors in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures
- Preparing for and attending client company board meetings, assisting with recording and writing minutes
- Assisting with maintaining statutory records of client companies, partnerships and trusts, making necessary updates as required, without prompting from a line manager or mentor
Experience and skills required:
- Strong academic background
- Team player with positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- High attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Work within an international workforce and help maintain an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm, where you will be encouraged and supported reach your full potential and achieve your career ambitious.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Achieve your aspirations and become part of a leading organisation where you will have the opportunity to work with an approachable and experienced technology team.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.