Trainee Fund Administrator
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading provider of fund and corporate services at entry level. You will be encouraged to develop your career and study towards necessary qualifications.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with all aspects of the administration of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Preparing manual and electronic payment instructions to settle fund expenses
- Maintaining accurate investor records and processing investor changes
- Assisting with all aspects of company secretarial matters
Experience and skills required:
- Willingness to study for a relevant professional qualification (supported by the company)
- Basic technical knowledge (relevant in-house training to be provided)
- Computer literacy skills are essential
If you'd like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you a technology focused individual that is starting out, or looking to progress in your IT career? This highly regarded, global organisation is seeking a new Service Desk Analyst to provide first level technical support to the firm.
Are you a school leaver or graduate that will be seeking an entry level/trainee career opportunity in 2019? Our client is seeking a number of graduates and school leavers to join their trainee programme to become a fully qualified Auditor (ACA).
A unique opportunity for an enthusiastic marketing candidate to join a well established commercial telecommunications organisation. You will work closely with sales, marketing and customer service teams to support and help deliver the company’s marketing communications strategy.
This is a junior position supporting process improvements and re-engineering of workflows within an independent fund, corporate and private client service provider. This role would suit someone who is proactive, willing to work hard and is interested in a career in projects, robotics or business analysis.