Trainee Fund Administrator
Are you a recent graduate or school leaver looking to start your career in fund administration? We currently have a fantastic trainee opportunity for a driven individual with a leading provider of fund administration services.
- Carrying out the day to day administration of real estate and private equity funds
- Maintaining investor details and related documentation
- Participating in the creation and maintenance of fund company investor registers
- Assisting with the take-on and set-up of new clients
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Educated to at least ‘A’ level standard or equivalent
- Strong organisational and time management skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to use initiative and work independently, as well as part of a team
- Preferably completion of a degree or similar and a willingness to study for a relevant professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.