Trainee | Fund Administration
We currently have a fantastic trainee opportunity with a well-regarded provider of corporate management and fund administration services. Support to study towards professional qualifications will be provided.
- Processing transactions
- Assisting with liquidations and new acquisitions
- Supporting the team with administrative tasks
- Ensuring compliance with regulatory policies and requirements
Experience, skills and expertise required:
- Ideally 1 years’ previous experience, however this is not essential
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong numeracy skills and analytical approach to tasks
- Team player and ability to work independently using own initiative
If you would like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times
Exciting new opportunity for a bright enthusiastic individual within a fast-paced, telecommunications business. You will receive world-class training and have an interest in studying towards internationally recognised qualifications whilst embarking on a rewarding career in IT or IP Networking.