Trainee Fund Accountant
An exciting opportunity for a Trainee Fund Accountant to support the Fund Accountant/Senior Fund Accountant at this highly regarded, independent funds business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking bookkeeping services
- Assisting with the preparation of management reporting and maintenance of accounting files
- Assisting with the preparation of financial statements
- Liaising with clients
- Supporting payment processing when required
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a degree or relevant professional qualification
- Ideally basic accounting knowledge
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Strong IT skills
- Good organisational skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A great opportunity to join a well-known telecommunications business to support the Head of Roaming and network team, in roaming testing and resolving customer issues as required.
A great opportunity to join a leading offshore law firm, as a Management Accountant.
An established telecommunication company is currently seeking an individual with previous customer service experience and an enthusiastic approach to tasks, to temporarily join their team.
An exciting opportunity for a focused individual, with a positive attitude to join an international IT solutions and managed services provider, as a single point of contact for all their clients.