Trainee Fund Accountant
Fantastic trainee opportunity for a proactive individual looking for a varied and busy role in financial services, to join the funds team of a well-regarded provider of corporate and fund client services. Full study support will be offered.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with day-to-day fund accounting duties
- Preparing, distributing and potentially attending meetings to present financial statements
- Bookkeeping and recording of information
- Preparing bank reconciliations
- Assisting in dealing with client requests and actively assist in the take on of new clients
Experience and skills required:
- Maths and English GCSE grade C or above
- Team player and proactive
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
If you are looking to secure a role with lots of development opportunity then look no further. As part of the Management Accounting team of an established commercial organisation, you will work at the central offices based out of town, responsible for the accounting of operational costs for the Group, leading process improvements, enhancing reporting analytics and implementing robust controls.
An international bank is currently seeking someone with administration skills to participate in an ongoing project on the banking helpdesk. This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a technical based role, providing administration, analytical and support as part of a wider team. This role is available for a duration of 9 months