Trainee Financial Accountant
Do you want to begin a career where you can study towards a professional qualification and become a Chartered Accountant? This is a great opportunity within a large, growing business who offer in-house training resources and support. This role will sit within the internal finance function.
- Assisting with all aspects of accounting across multiple European jurisdictions
- Preparing monthly accounts, preparing journal, reconciliations, management information and KPI’s
- Preparing ad-hoc financial analysis as required and assisting with the preparation of tax returns
- Assisting with the preparation of statutory financial statements and completion of routine audit queries
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Computer literacy skills are essential
- You will be expected to study towards a professional qualification which is supported by the Group
- Ability to work with data, interpreting this and challenging what it means
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.