Trainee Employee Engagement Administrator
A unique opportunity for someone interested in HR and communications, you will play an essential role in supporting the delivery of a range of employee engagement initiatives across multiple jurisdictions for this growing business. You will join a newly formed team.
- Supporting the creation, delivery and administration of employee engagement initiatives including surveys and strategic communications
- Liaising with stakeholders across the group to create employee engagement initiatives
- Assisting with the coordination of events
- Administrative duties such as compiling financial and statistical information and invoicing
Key skills and expertise required:
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills
- Passion for people and engagement
- Willingness to study towards a relevant professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.