Trainee Depositary Administrator | London
A unique entry level role where you will be part of a dynamic and fast growing depositary team in a prestigious business, where you will work with interesting real estate, private equity and debt clients whilst being continually supported with tools and training to succeed.
An exciting opportunity to join a forward thinking funds services organisation that is committed to attracting the best and brightest individuals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the provision of depositary services to a growing portfolio of real estate and private equity fund clients
- Assisting with the on-boarding of new clients
- Performing daily cash flow monitoring and carry out bank reconciliations
- Proactively liaising with client contacts, administrators and third party service providers
- Supporting the collection of due diligence, ensuring internal processes are followed and adhere with anti-money laundering and customer due diligence procedures
Experience and skills required:
- A degree or equivalent is desirable
- Ideally previous experience in the financial services sector
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Legal or accounting background will be an advantage
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi- jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.