Trainee Credit Administrator
A great trainee opportunity within a professional services organisation, providing clerical and administrative support to the finance function.
- Processing of daily automated reminders for unpaid client invoices
- Monitoring bank accounts for receipts, reconciling details and inputting transactions
- Dealing with internal and external queries in regards to account balances, breakdown of charges and copy invoices
- Dealing with the database administration, ensuring accurate data is maintained and updated as required
- Liaising with service providers, banks and other law firms as well as Partners and fee earners
- Assisting with the general day-to-day office duties as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Strong academic background
- Looking to study towards a professional qualification (sponsorship and study leave will be available towards relevant vocational qualifications)
- No previous accounting or finance experience is required, however experience working in an office environment would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite is essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you considering a career in finance and accounting? We have an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded international family office in a key role, working closely alongside management and employees to provide a high level of support group-wide.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a creative individual with previous digital marketing experience to assist the marketing, brand and communications team to develop and deliver targeted marketing campaigns to promote brand, products and services.