Trainee Corporate Administrator
A fantastic entry level opportunity where you will work with team members to deliver a range of corporate administration services to key jurisdictions. This is a great role for a motivated individual, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Preparation of minutes, resolutions and correspondence
- Ensuring records are accurately maintained
- Processing payments and assisting with transactions
- Ensuring compliance with laws, regulations and policies at all times
- Reconciling payment logs and approvals
Key skills and expertise required:
- Ideally have minimum 1 years’ corporate administration experience
- Excellent academic background
- Either studying or willing to study towards a relevant professional qualification
- Proactive approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining this highly regarded global bank, you will support the team in providing clients with wealth management solutions.
A great opportunity within a leading provider of wealth management services. You will join a team responsible for the administration of a portfolio of closed-ended investment funds and related structures.
Fantastic career opportunity for a proactive individual with previous trust experience to join an established wealth management business. Within this role you will directly oversee the administration of trust and companies allocated to your charge.
A global provider of fund and corporate services is currently seeking an ambitious and driven Director to join their corporate services division. You will be an active member of the senior management team in all aspects as such financial performance and risk management.
A great opportunity for an ambitious individual to provide first line IT support to end users regarding software and hardware related problems across the business.