Trainee Corporate Administrator
A fantastic entry level opportunity where you will work with team members to deliver a range of corporate administration services to key jurisdictions. This is a great role for a motivated individual, offering excellent opportunities for career progression.
- Preparation of minutes, resolutions and correspondence
- Ensuring records are accurately maintained
- Processing payments and assisting with transactions
- Ensuring compliance with laws, regulations and policies at all times
- Reconciling payment logs and approvals
Key skills and expertise required:
- Ideally have minimum 1 years’ corporate administration experience
- Excellent academic background
- Either studying or willing to study towards a relevant professional qualification
- Proactive approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced candidate looking to manage and develop a team of real estate Administrators who will also be responsible for overseeing a complex portfolio of clients within an independent financial services provider.
In this trainee level role you will work as part of a dedicated team to provide comprehensive administration services to our international client base. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a role with scope for career development and support to study towards professional qualifications.
A fantastic opportunity for a trust professional to join a reputable, privately owned trust and corporate group with a global presence. This individual will be responsible for undertaking the day-to-day administration of a portfolio of client company and trust structures.
Join a global funds and corporate services business and work with some of the world’s largest real estate funds. This company offer great scope for career progression.
Working with a growing team, this global corporate services provider are seeking Corporate Officers to manage a mixed portfolio of corporate entities including funds, trusts and companies.