Trainee Compliance Administrator
If you’re a motivated and proactive individual looking for a trainee role, we currently have an exciting opportunity for you to join a reputable provider of fund administration services.
Tasks will include:
- Assisting with compliance monitoring for client entities
- Carrying out periodic reviews for client entities
- Maintaining various registers
- Coordinating Business Risk Committees
- Compliance administration tasks
Key skills and expertise required:
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Self-motivated, adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Either hold or willing to study towards AML/Compliance qualification
- Previous experience in a financial services business would be an advantage, but is not essential
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic career opportunity to join a global wealth management business and provide support to the Wealth and Investment team. This would suit an individual that is eager to progress in a client focused position. You will have the opportunity to study towards a professional qualification. Training and study support will be full supported.