An excellent junior opportunity has arisen within a reputable trust company, joining the team you will assist with a range of day to day administrative tasks for a portfolio of clients.
Responsibilities will include:
- Writing cheques and making transfers
- Opening bank accounts and completing checklists
- Reconciling statements
- Ensuring any risk issues are reported to the Directors and compliance
- Educated to GCSE level
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good time management skills
- Willingness to study towards a professional qualification
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining the corporate services team as Assistant Manager, you will be a key member in the provision of onshore and offshore corporate administration, secretarial, bookkeeping and accounting services to diverse corporate multi jurisdictional structures.