Trainee Administrator | Private Clients
This role is tailored towards a school leaver or graduate looking to begin their career within the finance industry. As part of the trainee administrator programme, you will work as part of a team to administer a portfolio of client entities.
- Taking responsibility for the preparation of relevant documentation
- Developing technical knowledge relevant to client administration activities
- Adopting an understanding of bookkeeping and financial accounts
- Assisting with the production of client reports
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Must have a ‘right first time’ approach
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Are you considering a career in finance and accounting? We have an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded international family office in a key role, working closely alongside management and employees to provide a high level of support group-wide.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a creative individual with previous digital marketing experience to assist the marketing, brand and communications team to develop and deliver targeted marketing campaigns to promote brand, products and services.