Trainee Administrator | Employer and Executive Services
We currently have a great opportunity for a motivated individual to join a leading provider of wealth management. Supporting the employer and executives team as a Trainee, you will be primarily assist with the administration of share plan structures and the provision of Employee Benefit Trust services.
Key tasks will include:
- Assisting with the onboarding new client structures
- Assisting with completing file reviews and ongoing maintenance of Customer Due Diligence
- Liaising with third parties including bank institutions and professional intermediaries
What do you need?
- Educated to A Level or above
- Willingness to study towards professional qualification
- Ability to work well within a team
- Proactive and flexible approach to tasks
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.