Trainee Administrator | Due Diligence Services
A great opportunity for a motivated candidate to join a global leader of providing expert administrative services on a contractual basis. If you have an understanding of the fiduciary industry and an interest in KYC, this could be the role for you.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with the client facing teams and compliance
- Maintaining client documents
- Assisting with the collation of KYC documentation
- Building knowledge relating to Jersey KYC requirements
Experience and skills required:
- Self-motivated and able to work to tight deadlines
- Demonstrable high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong academic background
- General understanding of the fiduciary industry in Jersey
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.