Trainee Administrator | Real Estate
A fantastic trainee opportunity within a leading multi-jurisdictional financial service provider. If you are looking for an exciting and progressive career then this role within a Real Estate Services Team could be for you!
- Delivering a high level of administrative support to the team, preparing basic general emails for review and cover letters
- Maintaining and updating client documentation
- Preparing payment instructions
- Monitoring receipt of funds and providing confirmation when received
- Sending out invoices to clients
- Producing board packs
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Studying towards or willingness to study for a professional qualification such as ICSA Certificate in Offshore Finance Administration, STEP Foundation Certificate in International Trust Management, Certificate or Diploma in Fund Administration or ACCA /ACA
- Previous office experience is essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal English
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.