Trainee Administrator | Real Estate
A fantastic trainee opportunity within a leading multi-jurisdictional financial service provider. If you are looking for an exciting and progressive career then this role within a real estate services team could be for you!
- Delivering a high level of administrative support to the team, preparing basic general emails for review and cover letters
- Maintaining and updating client documentation
- Preparing payment instructions
- Monitoring receipt of funds and providing confirmation when received
- Sending out invoices to clients
- Producing board packs
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Studying towards or willingness to study for a professional qualification such as ICSA Certificate in Offshore Finance Administration, STEP Foundation Certificate in International Trust Management, Certificate or Diploma in Fund Administration or ACCA/ACA
- Previous office experience is essential
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal English
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, hardworking individual to join an exciting start-up business in Jersey, where you will work closely with Directors on complex matters. This is an ideal role for someone looking for variety in their role. Your role will have both Compliance and Company Secretarial responsibilities.
New opportunity for a motivated, qualified Accountant to join the fund accounting team in a reputable provider of fund administration services. Within this varied role, you will provide accounting and financial reporting services for real estate and private equity funds.