Trainee Accounting | Audit and Advisory Associate (ACA / ACCA)
Are you a bookkeeper or accountant looking for a change of pace and to enter the professional world of accountancy. Our client, a rapidly growing and highly regarded international chartered accountancy practice is seeking new team members to join their growing team. They are considering those that have started studying, also those that are keen to study towards an accounting qualification.
- Assisting the audit/tax/accounts team on assigned tasks for planning, execution and completion for both local and international clients in different industries
- Obtaining and collating relevant working documentation, ensuring tasks are completed within agreed timescales
- Working with the team on business development and other office initiatives as applicable
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience in accounts and/or bookkeeping is desirable but not essential
- Willingness to study towards professional qualification
- Motivated and hardworking approach
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
An ambitious and growing global company with a truly diverse workforce is looking for an NavOne billing expert who is self-motivated, enthusiastic and effective in tackling tasks independently to oversee the work of the small cross-jurisdictional global billing team.
Join an organisation that is forward thinking, dynamic and encourages you to be the best. You will have the opportunity to be part of a team that will deliver and execute multi-jurisdictional technical expertise and hands-on experience.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.
A unique opportunity for a detail oriented and proactive individual with a compliance background, who enjoys taking on challenges to join an established, dynamic and innovative company that is committed to providing excellent service to their large customer base and believe in progressing employees’ careers, offering training and coaching to achieve this.