Trainee Accounting | Audit and Advisory Associate (ACA / ACCA)
Are you a bookkeeper or accountant looking for a change of pace and to enter the professional world of accountancy. Our client, a rapidly growing and highly regarded international chartered accountancy practice is seeking new team members to join their growing team. They are considering those that have started studying, also those that are keen to study towards an accounting qualification.
- Assisting the audit/tax/accounts team on assigned tasks for planning, execution and completion for both local and international clients in different industries
- Obtaining and collating relevant working documentation, ensuring tasks are completed within agreed timescales
- Working with the team on business development and other office initiatives as applicable
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience in accounts and/or bookkeeping is desirable but not essential
- Willingness to study towards professional qualification
- Motivated and hardworking approach
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a qualified Fund Accountant with people management experience to join a leading provider of global banking and financial services as the Private Equity specialist for the Fund Services business.
Joining the client accounting team of this established trust business, you will be supported to study towards professional qualifications and develop a career in accounting. You will be an analytical individual with a good eye for detail and high numerical skills.