Trainee Accounting | Audit and Advisory Associate (ACA / ACCA)
Are you a bookkeeper or accountant looking for a change of pace and to enter the professional world of accountancy. Our client, a rapidly growing and highly regarded international chartered accountancy practice is seeking new team members to join their growing team. They are considering those that have started studying, also those that are keen to study towards an accounting qualification.
- Assisting the audit/tax/accounts team on assigned tasks for planning, execution and completion for both local and international clients in different industries
- Obtaining and collating relevant working documentation, ensuring tasks are completed within agreed timescales
- Working with the team on business development and other office initiatives as applicable
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Previous experience in accounts and/or bookkeeping is desirable but not essential
- Willingness to study towards professional qualification
- Motivated and hardworking approach
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated and proactive individual looking for a new opportunity within Tax, to join a multi-jurisdictional, independent provider of fund and private client services. Under the supervision of the Manager/Director you will be responsible for client tax monitoring matters.
Supporting the Finance Director, you will have primary responsibility for the management of the statutory finance function and the finance team. This is a great opportunity for a Financial Accountant looking for the next step up in their career.