Exciting new trainee opportunity with the scope for progression, within this well-regarded independent financial services group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drafting of financial statements for trust and company accounts
- Calculating and accounting for year-end provisions, including accrued expenses and prepaid expenses
- Assisting with day-to-day administration tasks, such as posting journal entries and writing letters
- Reporting complaints and suspicions in accordance with local procedures
- Attending seminars and workshops
Experience and skills required:
- Sound knowledge of offshore fiduciary services
- Good understanding of financial markets and finances in general
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Joining this highly regarded global bank, you will support the team in providing clients with wealth management solutions.
New opportunity for a professional Auditor to facilitate the financial, operational and management audits within a renowned provider of financial services.
A great opportunity for an ambitious individual to provide first line IT support to end users regarding software and hardware related problems across the business.
Exciting new junior Administrator opportunity to join highly-regarded global wealth management firm.
An exciting career opportunity for an experienced funds professional to join this highly regarded, independent business as an Associate Director, Client Delivery. This is a newly created position due to growth.