You will be responsible for providing a first class world-wide intellectual property registration and maintenance service, supporting the achievement of the organisation’s objectives.
- Providing a comprehensive and outstanding registration and maintenance service for clients, working with foreign agents and ensuring all relevant documentation is in place
- Reporting filing details and invoicing clients in a timely manner
- Informing clients of any official actions and relevant charges
- Checking that the certificate of registration/renewal details are correct and forwarding to clients
- Providing assistance to the Head of Department as required
Skills, knowledge and expertise required:
- Evidence of planning and organisation is key
- Proven communication ability and good standard of written and spoken English
- Proven IT ability such as Word, Excel, intranet/internet knowledge
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Working as part of a global wealth management business, you will become part of a team responsible for the full control over security static data, including setting up new securities, pricing and maintenance of data.
A unique temporary opportunity allowing you to learn about a large scale residential development. This role is to cover maternity leave for 6 months and full handover will be provided.