Tenanted Operations Manager
In this key management position, you will drive sustainability and growth through providing sound professional business advice and guidance to tenants who rent premises, with this recognised commercial group.
Responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting and retaining tenants who have the commitment to develop retail pubs to their full potential
- Conducting performance reviews and providing clear leadership
- Analysing the local market and respond by developing new business initiatives designed to drive sales growth
- Identifying and developing tenant skills and knowledge in order to maximise success of tenanted locations
- Managing the rent review process
- Identifying new opportunities for investment
Experience and skills required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a customer facing multi-site management role or with a leased or tenanted business model
- Sound commercial and business acumen experience
- Must have own car and full GB driving licence
- Good negotiation skills
- Previous experience and confident with profit and loss, cash flows and business accounts
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a financial services organisation where you will develop and maintain effective working relationships, promoting an open and supportive working environment.
Joining this highly regarded wealth management organisation, you will be responsible for quality assurance manual testing and test case creation, executing new functional changes.
You will join a well regarded provider of global banking services to drive the documentation of detailed business requirements and participate in the design, development, analysis and testing of business process and/or system changes.
Our client is seeking a Customer Service Manager to join their fast-paced team. You will be responsible for assisting, leading and managing the customer service and sales team.
Exciting opportunity to join a leading global business, you will be responsible for managing multiple projects, including the overall technology programme.