Temporary Trust File Reviewer (6 Months)
A well-regarded international provider of banking services has a new and exciting role for a motivated individual with the ability to demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills, to work within their forward thinking and inspiring environment on a temporary basis.
Within this role you will provide risk management services to the trust company department, including monitoring client business, codes of practice and ensuring compliance with group policies and procedures.
Undertaking the ongoing review of all new and existing entities, you will assist with the development of processes and procedures to appropriately monitor the risks inherent with such activities in line with Group and regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Risk Manager to manage the review of all business in accordance with Group and regulatory requirements in conjunction with objectives set out by the Risk Manager/General Manager
- Helping with the identification and management of risk within business relationships
- Providing second level of controls through the maintenance and improvement of all risk periodic review management tools
- Collation of data and information to compile existing business approval documentation for presentation to Committee for approval
- Ensuring all deadlines for completion of tasks are achieved within reasonable time-scales, reporting to the Risk Manager on a regular basis in agreed formats on all appropriate business issues and key performance criteria
Experience and skills required:
- STEP Diploma (or equivalent level)
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role or at an appropriate level within trust company administration
- Good knowledge of trust and company law and fiduciary principles and regulatory requirements in appropriate jurisdictions
- Knowledge of Jersey regulatory regime in respect to financial services businesses and appropriate anti-money laundering, proceeds of crime and countering of terrorist financing legislation and regulatory requirements
- Commercial and fiduciary risk awareness
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Reach your full potential and build a successful career in this inclusive and diverse work environment where every day will be a new challenge.
Be part of an award-winning service in a banking and investment firm with a strong global presence, where you will provide an accurate and efficient onboarding experience for clients, striving to exceed all quality and service levels by effectively managing, monitoring and reviewing all new business applications from various segments within the offshore Group.
A challenging and rewarding role where you will play a key part in the compliance team, within an entrepreneurial financial services business, ensuring the monitoring and testing is conducted periodically, as required under the compliance monitoring programme.
Reach your full potential whilst making a difference to this highly regarded, global leader in wealth management, which is committed to ensuring their employees thrive within a challenging and progressive environment and achieve their career aspirations.
A newly created role in a leading offshore services provider with an outstanding reputation, where you will have the unique ability to help shape how this role will develop. The firm will demand the best from you and in return will provide the best possible training and support to help you realise your full potential, as well as a competitive salary alongside a comprehensive array of benefits.