Temporary Assistant Trust Administrator (8 months)
Working within the Private Clients team, you will provide assistance on an interim basis to the Trust Administrators.
- Preparing banking instructions
- Providing administrative support to the team
- Preparing minutes and documentation
- Assisting with fee collection
Skills and expertise required:
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to A Level standards or equivalent
- Supportive team player
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a friendly and collaborative team within a growing governance services department as part of a wider law firm. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day high quality administration of a portfolio of corporate clients.