Trust Administrator | 6 Months Contract
Work in a fast moving, collaborative and employee-led working environment, as part of the private clients team within an international provider of financial services. In this temporary role you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in supporting the team members to achieve the organisations renowned high levels of service.
This creative, agile and entrepreneurial organisation places great emphasis on investing in their employees to ensure they fulfil their ambitions and are rewarded for their commitment and dedication.
Responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the highest standards of administration including the periodic production of reports/analyses to third parties
- Liaising with investment advisers, asset managers and other professional advisers
- Attending client meetings with Client Directors and Managers
- Maintaining client confidentiality and observing customer due diligence at all times
- Drafting/preparing less complex documents, such as minutes/resolutions
Experience and skills required:
- Hold a recognised qualification, such as STEP or ICSA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive approach to tasks
- Strong attention to detail
If you’d like to find out more information about this opportunity, please call us on 01534 626777 or email email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at all times.
Join a leading financial services organisation offering an ambitious and innovative environment that welcomes new ways of working and embraces change, where you will collaborate with a highly professional performance and reward management team to achieve excellence for clients.
A fantastic opportunity for a bright candidate to progress their career within the finance industry, working in a leading multi-jurisdictional financial services provider with an inclusive and friendly culture.
Provide and promote a superior client experience for a rapidly growing multi-jurisdictional organisation, with an inclusive and supportive culture where you will enjoy a productive professional life, whilst being encouraged and supported to reach your full potential.
A challenging and rewarding senior level opportunity to be part of a fast-growing an innovative business, with a track record of investing in talent and a strategy based around excellence in client service, which is reflected in the various industry awards this organisation regularly attains for their innovation, client service and quality.
A fantastic entry level role within an award-winning fiduciary business offering excellent career development opportunities and a rewarding working environment, where everyone has a voice, feels happy and valued.